Best Western Royal Inn
3644 Cummings Highway, Chattanooga, TN 37419-2313
Phone: +1 423-821-6840 | Fax: 423/508-3500 | 53 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 2:00 PM | Online Reservations
From Lake Winnepesaukah Amusement & Water Park to Lookout Mountain, there’s no end to the adventure and exploration available near our Chattanooga hotel.
The Tennessee Aquarium is a favorite local destination for families. Outdoor enthusiasts are just a short drive from the base of Lookout Mountain, where an abundance of hiking trails can be found. Our Chattanooga hotel offers easy interstate access and convenience to downtown. Select rooms are pet-friendly, so you can bring the entire family on your vacation to this scenic city.
The Head of the Hooch Rowing Regatta is a beloved local event, and there are special annual events for every traveler happening throughout the year. The Riverbend Music Festival is a must for music-lovers, and outdoor adventure seekers have their pick of recreational activities. Rock climbing, hiking, biking and water sports are all abundant in this region.
Of course, fine dining and shopping are always popular. Ruby Falls is a great destination for photographers, with fall foliage putting on a show every autumn. An afternoon on the links is a relaxing way to spend your vacation, with golf courses available for those who want to practice their swing. Spelunking and cave exploration is another option. While you’re in the area, don’t forget to check out the famous Historic Civil War Battlefields, Raccoon Mountain, Rock City and Walnut Street Bridge.
If you’re in town for business, you’ll especially enjoy the convenience to downtown and the interstate. Some of our regular business travelers are employees of the University of Tennessee Chattanooga, Amazon, Volkswagen, the Tennessee Valley Authority and BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee. Enjoy a trip to one of the local museums after taking care of business. The Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum, Houston Museum and Hunter Museum all offer a touch of culture.
Reserve a quiet, spacious room at Best Western Royal Inn for your next vacation! Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Complimentary full breakfast, includes,sausage, biscuit and gravy, waffles, cereals, pastries and fresh fruits
- Complimentary breakfast
- 24-hour front desk
- Free parking
- Outdoor pool Outdoor pool is currently closed for the season.
- Late check out, please contact the front desk
- Ice/vending machines
- Outdoor parking, complimentary
- Truck/RV parking, complimentary
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Exercise facility Open from 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Elliptical Machine
- Stationary bike two
- Exterior corridor
- Express check out
- Cable or satellite television, Comcast cable with extended channels and HBO®
- Free wireless high-speed Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center, located in lobby, 24 hour, free
- Fax services, nominal fee
- Computer available
- Computer printer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Parking for the physically challenged, 24 hours, free
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee in lobby
Best Western Royal Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western royal inn in Chattanooga.
Best Western Royal Inn
Conveniently located, the best western royal inn in Chattanooga, Tennessee is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 35.017965 / Latitude: -85.378575
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Interstate 24. Take Exit 174, Lookout Valley. At the stop sign: East bound traffic turn right. West bound traffic turn left. The Best Western Royal Inn is one block away on the right side.
From: Interstate 59 North. Go to 24 East and take Exit 174 and turn right. The third building on right is The Best Western Royal Inn.
From: Interstate 75 North or South. Take I-24 West to Exit 174 turn left at stop sign. The third building on the right is The Best Western Royal Inn.
From: Interstate I-27 North or South. Take I-24 West to Exit 174 and turn left at stop sign. The third building on right is The Best Western Royal Inn.
Best Western Royal Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Chickamauga & Chattanooga National Military Park
Spanning over 9,000 acres, the Chickamauga & Chattanooga National Military Park preserves the Civil War battle sites of the Battle of Chickamauga and the Chattanooga Campaign.
A U.S. Historic district, the Chickamauga & Chattanooga National Military Park is also listed on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.
The site consists of four areas: the Chickamauga Battlefield, Moccasin Bend, Missionary Ridge, and Lookout Mountain with Point Park.
Few destinations in eastern Tennessee will be as fun for the whole family as a visit to Finley Stadium – home of the UT-Chattanooga football team. Travel to the eastern region of the state and check out Chattanooga – filled with charm, friendly people, and must-see attractions, Chattanooga rarely disappoints.
Finley Stadium is found just south of the UT-Chattanooga campus, right along Chestnut Street and 19th Street. Finley Stadium opened in 1996, seats 20,668, and features an AstroTurf Gameday Grass surface. Finley Stadium is also home of the UTC soccer teams, and Chattanooga FC, a local semi-pro soccer club.
There are many unforgettable and exceptional experiences to find in Tennessee. Plan your next visit to the Volunteer State and explore one of the great art displays in the south – the Hunter Museum of American Art. You'll find the Hunter Museum of American Art just north of downtown Chattanooga along the banks of the Tennessee River.
Built in 1906, the Hunter Museum of American Art was designed to look like a classical revival mansion. Within the Hunter Museum, you'll find the most complete collection of American art in the entirety of the southeast USA. The Hunter Museum is open to the public each day of the week, and hosts a variety of guided and non-guided tours.
Established in 1918, and just one of the many excellent universities and colleges found in Tennessee, Lee University is a premier destination. The next time you visit eastern TN and Chattanooga, be sure to also make an afternoon trip to the campus of Lee University.
Be sure to check out campus landmarks like the Watkins Building, the Paul Dana Walker Arena, and the Higginbotham Administration Building. Athletically, the Lee Flames compete within the Gulf South Conference, an NCAA Division II conference. Notable alumni include Scott Stapp, Jay DeMarcus (member of Rascal Flats), and Jordan Smith, winner of The Voice, season nine.
You'll have a wide range of attractions and activities to check out during a visit to Chattanooga. Plan your next trip into eastern Tennessee and visit this premier city – once there, make sure you explore McKenzie Arena. Home to the UT-Chattanooga women's and men's basketball teams, you'll have a blast watching college hoops.
Also known to many as The Roadhouse, McKenzie Arena opened in 1982, seats 10,928 fans, and can be found on the UTC campus, just inland from the Tennessee River. The UTC Mocs and Lady Mocs start their basketball seasons in November, with games being played into late February.
What originated as a five-night festival in the summer of 1982 became the Riverbend Festival – an annual Tennessee music festival held each June in Chattanooga. Riverbend is a nine-day music event and temporary home to more than 100 bands on six stages.
Riverbend is held at the 21st Century Waterfront, also known as the Chattanooga Riverfront, on the banks of the Tennessee River. Riverbend attracts over 600,000 attendees for everything from country and rock to bluegrass and jam bands.
Plan for an exciting outdoor adventure on your next trip to Tennessee. Head southeast and visit the city of Chattanooga where you'll find Ruby Falls. Measuring in at 145 feet tall, Ruby Falls is an underground waterfall and one of the top attractions at Lookout Mountain. You can make your visit something to do with the kids when you visit.
Discovered in 1928 by Leo Lambert and his team of excavators, Ruby Falls is 1,120 feet below the surface. Lambert named the spectacular natural formation after his wife, Ruby. Join the thousands of people who explore Ruby Falls each year – Guided Regular Tours are available daily. There is also the Lantern Tour, where you and the group will use only lanterns to explore the pathways of Ruby Falls.
The Tennessee Aquarium, a top-ranked aquarium in the United States, is a favored attraction in Chattanooga.
Visit this southern Tennessee aquarium to see 10,000 animals and have fun riding the River Gorge Explorer, an exciting riverboat cruise.
Kids and adults alike, love the Animal Encounters exhibit offering the chance to touch select animals.
Be sure to schedule time to view the current IMAX 3D movie in the aquarium's IMAX theater. It's one of the world's first official "Certified Giant Screen" theaters. Be prepared to be amazed at the imagery.
Reserve a Backstage Pass for a behind-the-scenes tour including a chance to touch and feed the animals.
The Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum offers visitors the chance to ride a train while learning of its history. Visitors on the Missionary Ridge Local train ride travel along one of Chattanooga's original rail lines. Passing through the Missionary Ridge Tunnel, completed in 1858, is a highlight of the excursion.
Passengers reserving a seat on the Summerville Steam Special enjoy a 100-mile, round-trip ride behind a vintage steam engine through southern Tennessee – ideal for views of the autumn colors. Holiday excursions like the Eerie Express is a fun and festive Halloween experience.
Just one of the many schools attached to the University of Tennessee System, the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga is a top school in eastern TN. Commonly known as UT-Chattanooga or UTC, this school was established in 1886, and is open to the public.
Make plans to visit Chattanooga and explore the campus. See historic structures like the Patten Chapel or the Founder's Hall. One of the most famous alumni to ever walk the UTC campus is Dennis Haskins, also known for his career-defining role as Mr. Belding on TV's Saved by the Bell.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 2.00 mile(s) from Lookout Mountain attracti
- 2.00 mile(s) from Ruby Falls
- 2.00 mile(s) from Reflection Riding
- 2.00 mile(s) from Ruby Falls
- 4.00 mile(s) from Incline, World's steepest Railroad
- 4.00 mile(s) from Rock City
- 5.00 mile(s) from downtown Chattanooga
- 5.00 mile(s) from TVA Complex
- 5.00 mile(s) from Chattanooga Choo-Choo
- 5.00 mile(s) from Bell Park Stadium
- 5.00 mile(s) from IMAX® Theater
- 5.00 mile(s) from Creative Discovery Museum
- 5.00 mile(s) from Tennessee Aquarium, world's largest freshwater aquarium
- 5.00 mile(s) from Walnut Street Bridge, World's Longest Pedestrian Bridge
- 5.00 mile(s) from Riverboat Cruises, Sight seeing cruises, Lunch and Dinner Cruises
- 5.00 mile(s) from River Walk, Walking trails along the beautiful TN river
- 5.00 mile(s) from Children's Discovery Musm, Hands on experiements
- 5.00 mile(s) from Hunter Museum, Art
- 10.00 mile(s) from Battle Field Park, Historical Place
- 15.00 mile(s) from Civil War Battlefields, Historical Places Military Civil war
- 0.01 mile(s) from WalMart®, shopping center with WalMart® as an anchor store, adjacent to hotel
- 4.00 mile(s) from Warehouse Row Shopping
- 12.00 mile(s) from Hamilton Place Mall
- Choose from a wide selection of restaurants near this Chattanooga, Tennessee hotel.
- Adjacent to New China Buffet and Grill, buffet, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner, open daily. Best and largest Chinese buffet in Chattanooga. Chinese, American and Japanese food.
- Adjacent to Logan's Steakhouse, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Adjacent to Wendy's, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.25 mile(s) from Cracker Barrel, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.50 mile(s) from Las Margaritas, bar/lounge, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.50 mile(s) from Waffle House, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from McDonalds®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Hardees, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 3.00 mile(s) from Mt. Vernon, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, voted number one for quality and service consecutively for several years. Friendly folks and great southern cooking. Excellent home made deserts.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Mr. T'S Pizza, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner, fast free delivery.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Chillies, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 5.00 mile(s) from TGI Friday, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 8.00 mile(s) from Riverside Catfish House, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
Best Western Royal Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Chattanooga. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean