Best Western Galleria Inn & Suites
8635 US Highway 64, Memphis, TN 38133-4122
Phone: 901/372-0000 | Fax: 901/388-7231 | 108 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 4:00 PM | Online Reservations
Welcome to Best Western Galleria Inn & Suites!
Memphis, TN hotels are known for southern hospitality, but our Memphis hotel takes it a step further with a delectable, free, hot breakfast bar.
Start your day with endless hot waffles, fresh pastries and fruits, cereal, yogurt and 100% Arabica coffee or gourmet tea. We also offer gluten free and vegan items. The hotel cleanliness is superior, and the friendly staff makes you feel immediately at home. There is nothing quite like Memphis in May, but no matter when you plan your trip there will be plenty of exciting things to see and do.
Graceland, the Memphis Zoo, Beale Street Historic District and the National Civil Rights Museum are staples that guests must visit. Our Memphis hotel is also near the Memphis International Raceway, the perfect destination for an adrenaline-packed afternoon. Visit AutoZone Park for a Redbirds game, or take a stroll at Shelby Farms Park, all near our lodging in Memphis.
The FedEx Forum and Orpheum Theater also have many exciting events happening year-round. Ideally located directly off I-40 in the Wolfchase District with area shopping, dining, and businesses nearby, guests can explore the excitement of the city and the world-famous attractions that lie within it. Business guests staying at the Best Western Galleria Inn & Suites will also appreciate the close proximity to local businesses such as Brother Industries, Blue Bell, Wolfchase Galleria Mall, and the Chrysler Training Center.
Each room is quiet, spacious and well-appointed. Enjoy luxury bedding, free Wi-Fi, flat screen TVs and top notch amenities. At our Memphis hotel, we combine quality with a great value. Budget-minded travelers can rest assured they'll receive the best in service and a fantastic room, but still at a very competitive rate. We go the extra mile to make sure you are satisfied.
Reserve your upcoming stay at Best Western Galleria Inn & Suites and enjoy being close to everything!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, waffles, pancakes, French toast, gluten-free and vegan items, yogurt, juice, and coffee.
- Complimentary breakfast
- Stair stepper
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff (English, Spanish)
- Safe deposit box
- Business center, 2 Stations with printers available 24-hours
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy services
- Meeting facilities Our Galleria Conference room is ideal for seminars as it accommodates up to 30 people. Versatile seating can be in either a U-shape, boardroom or classroom style arrangement.
- Conference facilities Our Memphis meeting room is air-conditioned and offers high-speed wireless Internet access, dry erase board and a TV. Specific meeting room requirements and A/V equipment can be provided on request to ensure your presentations run smoothly.
- Sightseeing tours
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Exercise facility, 24 Hour
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Weight lifting equipment Dumbells, Kettle Bells, Medicine Balls, and Strength Training Machine
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless Internet access; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired or offer free wireless Internet access
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Convenience store/Sundry
- Physically challenged facilities grab bars, roll in showers
- Ice/vending machines
- Interior corridor
- Cable or satellite television DirecTV DRE HD Satellite System With Over 100 Channels
- Hearing impaired services
- Truck/RV parking, free parking 24 hours
- High-speed Wireles Internet access
- Cash machine(ATM)
- Free newspapers at the Front Desk
- Free Guest Library
- 24 Hour Free Coffee Bar
Best Western Galleria Inn & Suites
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western galleria inn & suites in Memphis.
Best Western Galleria Inn & Suites
Conveniently located, the best western galleria inn & suites in Memphis, Tennessee is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 35.203609 / Latitude: -89.775043
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The east. Take 40E to Exit 18 Highway 64, turn left at exit, then turn left at the first traffic light to the Best Western Galleria Inn & Suites.
From: The west. Take 40W to Exit 18 Highway 64, turn right at exit, then turn left at the first traffic light Best Western Galleria Inn & Suites.
Best Western Galleria Inn & Suites
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Held the first weekend of May, the Beale Street Music Festival is a three-day celebration of local and legendary musicians held on Beale Street.
Kicking off the annual, month-long Memphis in May festival, the Beale Street Music Festival attracts over 100,00 attendees to downtown Memphis each year.
The Beale Street Music Festival features everything from jazz and blues to indie, rock, and country.
This Tenneneese music festival is set in the 25-acre Tom Lee Park, located along the banks of the Mississippi River.
As you plan your next visit to Tennessee, you'll have a wide range of attractions to explore. From the historic to the quaint and unique, Tennessee yields days loaded with things to see and do. Don't miss out on any of the top colleges and universities in the state – Belhaven University is just one to explore.
Found in western Tennessee, just east of Memphis and closer to Germantown, Belhaven specializes in accelerated adult education programs. Belhaven offers a variety of associate, bachelors, and master's degree programs. The Belhaven Bookstore is your one stop shop to grab Belhaven-related merchandise.
Found at the 54-acre Memorial Park Cemetery, the Crystal Shrine Grotto is a unique attraction in the Memphis area. The grotto is 60-foot-deep cave filled with quartz crystal, and depicting Biblical stories.
Entrance to the grotto is found at the Abraham's Oak sculpture. Set in western Tennessee, this free attraction is open to the public daily from 6 a.m. to sunset.
The cemetery was established in 1924, while artist Dionicio Rodriguez began work on the grotto in 1938. The Crystal Shrine Grotto is also listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Treat the whole family to an afternoon of homeruns, double plays, and drag bunt singles the next time you visit Memphis. Plan a trip to western Tennessee and check out FedExPark, home to the University of Memphis Tigers baseball team. Found within the UM Park Avenue Campus, FedExPark is an impressive college baseball venue.
FedExPark was opened in 1972 under its original name, Nat Buring Stadium. In 2010 it was officially renamed FedExPark. This fan-friendly and impressive venue seats 2,000 fans. The Memphis Tigers baseball season runs from mid-February to mid-May of each year.
Travelers and history buffs make a beeline for Fort Pillow State Historic Park, an area steeped in archeological and military history. Overlooking the Tennessee side of the Mississippi River, this park features a museum covering the 1864 Battle of Fort Pillow, and several Civil War artifacts – including a canon.
Aside from its history, this 1,642-acre park is a designated Wildlife Observation Area, and remains a popular location for bird watching. A full-service picnic area with tables, grills, and nearby playground await visitors, so revel in history and natural beauty just north of Memphis.
Visitors may tour the mansion to see how Elvis lived, and view his stage costumes, photographs, videos, and personal mementos. During an audio-guided tour, visitors see Elvis' music room, TV room, living room, parent's bedroom, dining room, pool room, and Jungle Room.
The 14-acre estate also includes Elvis' trophy building, remodeled 1958 Convair 880 jet, the Elvis Presley Car Museum, the Elvis Presley: Fashion King exhibit, the Elvis Lives: The King & Pop Culture exhibit, and the Meditation Garden – where Elvis and other family members are laid to rest.
Plan your next visit to Tennessee. The Volunteer State is home to a wide variety of top attractions and must-visit sites. Out in western Tennessee, be sure to set up shop in Memphis, home of the Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium. While Memphis certainly has much to offer, a day spent at this impressive football stadium is sure to be a thrill.
Visit Memphis during the late summer and into fall for exciting college football action. The Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium is home field of the University of Memphis Tigers football team. From late August through early December of each year, the Tigers are in action. This stadium is also home to the annual Liberty Bowl football game.
Aviation services has been present in the Memphis area since the 1950s. When the Memphis International Airport opened, the unpaved runway was used by American Airlines and Chicago & Southern Air Lines for commercial and air mail transportation. This joint civil-military airport was used by the United States Army Air Force Air Transport Command during World War II. The airport's four paved runways and three terminals encompass 3,900 acres of land in the southern corner of Tennessee.
It remains the global "SuperHub" for FedEx Express, is the fifth-largest hub for Delta Airlines, and a hub for Pinnacle Airlines, a subsidiary for Delta Airlines. In addition to general aviation services, several commercial airlines offer daily flights to Boston, Chicago, Charlotte, Washington-National, Atlanta, Dallas/Fort Worth, and many other major cities in America. Flights to Toronto are also available via Air Canada Express.
Southwest Tennessee is home to Memphis, Tennessee also known as the River City, along the Mississippi River. Since 1993, the downtown Memphis Trolleys have provided a convenient and fun way to travel in the city.
The trolleys operate on three lines in the downtown area. The 2.5-mile section along Main Street offer stops in the historic South Main and Pinch districts, while the two-mile Riverfront Trolley provides the connection for the two Main Street lines. Over 800,000 people each year ride the trolleys, making it an very effective method of transportation.
The operator of the trolleys, Memphis Area Transit Authority (MATA) allowed the use of authentic, historic trolleys built between 1909 and 1929 for the Memphis trolley lines. While in downtown, hitch a ride on one of these wonderful historic trolleys to visit museums, theaters, restaurants or shops.
Make the most of your next stay in Memphis. Plan a trip to western Tennessee soon and check out some exciting college soccer at the Mike Rose Soccer Complex, home of the University of Memphis Tigers soccer team. While Tennessee, as a whole, is home to a wide range of exciting and can't-miss attractions, sports fans visiting Memphis often make time to see the Mike Rose Soccer Complex.
Built in 2001, the Mike Rose Soccer Complex is a 136-acre plot of land found just north of the University of Memphis campus. It features a total of 16 soccer fields – many for practicing local clubs and smaller, youth leagues – a picnic area, and a lake. The Memphis Tigers soccer season runs from mid-August to the middle of November.
You'll find much to see and do during your next visit to Tennessee. From the impressive array of attractions, to the family-friendly sites, there's always an adventure to be had in the Volunteer State. Plan your visit and head for western TN where you'll want to explore Memphis – do not miss your chance to see the Stax Museum of American Soul Music.
This impressive and iconic music destination can be found south of downtown Memphis along Interstate 240 and College Street. Established as museum in 2003, this site is the former location of Stax Records, and is operated by Soulsville, USA. The Stax Museums features one of the most in-depth collections of soul music artifacts in the country.
Make your way to a piece of American music history on your next visit to Memphis. A icon of western Tennessee lore, Sun Studio is the famous recording studio owned and operated by pioneer Sam Philips.
Opened in 1950 under the name Memphis Recording Studio, Sun Studio's name grew from the combining of Sun Records.
In 2003, Sun Studio was added to both the National Register of Historic Places and the list of National Historic Landmarks.
Sun Studio famously hosted the recording of top artists like Elvis, Jerry Lee Lewis, and Johnny Cash. When you visit Sun Studio in Memphis, enjoy any of the daily guided tours – they start at 10:30 and depart at the bottom half of each hour until 5:30.
Travel to the Normal Station neighborhood of Memphis and check out the campus at the University of Memphis. One of the biggest public schools in the state, U of M features a campus of nearly 1,200 acres, and is home to the Center for Earthquake Research.
Embark on a campus tour at U of M and see top sites like the Ned R. McWherther Library, and the FedEx Institute of Technology. First established in 1912, U of M has grown into a massive landmark for the city of Memphis. Sports fans, in particular, enjoy watch the Memphis Tigers in action. Head for the FedExForum for Tigers basketball games, and the Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium for Tigers football games.
During your next visit to Tennessee, make plans to head west and explore the University of Tennessee Health Science Center. As one of the leading schools of medicine in the state, UTHSC should certainly be a destination during your visit. It's especially ideal for high school students considering medicine as a field of study.
A public institution and one established in 1911, UTHSC is located in the heart of Memphis, just minutes from the Mississippi River. Here, you'll find Colleges of Allied Health Sciences, Nursing, Pharmacy, Dentistry, and Graduate Health Sciences. In 2010, it was ranked as the 16th best pharmacy school by the US News and World Report.
Set in Brownsville off Interstate 40 – otherwise known as Music Highway – the West Tennessee Delta Heritage Center commemorates Blues musician "Sleepy" John Estes, and the iconic Tina Turner.
The center grounds encompass the former home of Estes, and Flagg Grove School – Turner’s childhood schoolhouse. Free and open daily in western Tennessee, the Historic Flagg Grove School is also known as the Tina Turner Museum – housing decades of memorabilia celebrating the life of Anna Mae Bullock.
Set along the Hatchie Scenic River, the West Tennessee Delta Heritage Center also features over 8,000 square feet of exhibits, and three freshwater aquariums.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 13.00 mile(s) from Brooks Museum of Art Museum
- 10.00 mile(s) from Pink Palace Museum
- 12.00 mile(s) from Memphis Zoo
- 12.00 mile(s) from Memphis Children's Museum
- 13.00 mile(s) from Memphis Botanical Garden
- 13.00 mile(s) from Dixon Art Galleria
- 15.00 mile(s) from Graceland, home of Elvis Presley
- 15.00 mile(s) from Cannon Center, Performing Arts Center
- 18.00 mile(s) from Orpheum
- 18.00 mile(s) from Beale Street
- 18.00 mile(s) from Cook Convention Center
- 30.00 mile(s) from Grand Casino
- 30.00 mile(s) from Hollywood Casino
- 30.00 mile(s) from Harrah's Casino
- 30.00 mile(s) from Sam's Town
- 18.00 mile(s) from Sun Studios
- 18.00 mile(s) from National Civil Rights Mus, Museum
- 12.00 mile(s) from Mid-South Coliseum, Liberty Bowl Stadium
- 18.00 mile(s) from Mud Island
- 18.00 mile(s) from Red Birds Stadium, Autozone Park
- 18.00 mile(s) from FedEx Forum, Home of the Memphis Grizzlies
- 15.00 mile(s) from Memphis Int'l Raceway
- 0.20 mile(s) from Wolfchase Galleria
- 7.00 mile(s) from Shops at Carriage Crossing, Outdoor shopping center
- 7.00 mile(s) from Saddle Creek, Outdoor shopping center
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Sightseeing tours
- 20.00 mile(s) from Memphis International Raceway
- .2 mile(s) from Texas Roadhouse, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, open for: dinner, 4:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. daily
- Across the street from O'Charleys, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, 1:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. daily
- .4 mile(s) from Firebirds, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. daily
- 0.10 mile(s) from Olive Garden, Bar/Lounge, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner, 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. daily
- .6 mile(s) from Panera Bread, Cafe, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. daily
- 0.10 mile(s) from Abuelos Mexican Embassy, Bar/Lounge, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner, 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. daily
- 0.10 mile(s) from Great Wall, Bar/Lounge, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinner, 10:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. daily
- 0.20 mile(s) from Bahama Breeze, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, 10:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. daily
- 0.20 mile(s) from Macaroni Grill, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, 10:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. daily
- 0.20 mile(s) from Red Lobster, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, seafood and American cuisines, 10:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. daily
- 0.20 mile(s) from McDonald's®, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 0.20 mile(s) from J. Alexanders Steakhouse, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, steakhouse and American cuisines, 10:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. daily
- 0.20 mile(s) from Starbuck's®, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. daily
- 0.40 mile(s) from Shogun, Bar/Lounge, Japanese, Open for: lunch, dinner, 10:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. daily
- .2 mile(s) from Hooters, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- .3 mile(s) from Steak 'n Shake, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, open 24 Hours
Best Western Galleria Inn & Suites
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Memphis. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean