Best Western Celebration Inn & Suites
724 Madison Street, Shelbyville, TN 37160-3519
Phone: +1 931-684-2378 | Fax: 931/685-4936 | 58 Rooms | Online Reservations
Located directly across from the Tennessee Walking Horse National Celebration Grounds and only 14 miles from Lynchburg, Tennessee, which is home of the Jack Daniels Distillery, the Best Western Celebration Inn & Suites is an exceptional Shelbyville hotel that offers everything visitors need for an unforgettable stay and is the only AAA and CAA-rated hotel in the county.
In addition to friendly customer service and comfortable accommodations, the Best Western Celebration Inn & Suites also offers an exceptional location near or just a short drive away from exciting area attractions, including the Jack Daniels Distillery, Middle Tennessee State University, Webb School Fall Craft Show & Sale, RC® Cola Festival, Moon Pie® Festival, the Tennessee Walking Horse National Celebration Grounds, popular shopping and dining and more.
Inside this exceptional Shelbyville, TN hotel, guests will find thoughtful touches and all the comforts of home inside each newly renovated guestroom, each of which comes complete with pillow top mattresses, 32-inch flat screen LCD TVs, a microwave and refrigerator. Other amenities at the Best Western Celebration Inn & Suites also include free high-speed Internet access, complimentary breakfast daily, a heated indoor pool and on-site fitness center. Harley-Davidson guests and pets are also welcome at this Shelbyville hotel.
Guests staying at the Best Western Celebration Inn & Suites on business will also appreciate this Shelbyville hotel's close proximity to area businesses - including Tyson®, National Pen, Calsonic Kensai and Jostens®.
Ready for an unforgettable Shelbyville, Tennessee hotel experience? Book a stay online and save with the Best Western Celebration Inn & Suites. We look forward to welcoming you here. Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary continental breakfast Expanded including Belgium waffles, sausage patties, fried peppered eggs, and much more.
- Exercise facility, open from 5:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Conveniently located adjacent to our indoor pool area our fitness center offers our guests everything they need for a good workout.
- Complimentary breakfast
- Safe deposit box
- Guest laundry, fee for valet laundry per load, same day if in by 9:00 a.m.
- Dry cleaning
- Free parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Indoor pool, open 5am until 11pm
- Fax services, 24 hours, nominal fee per page sent or received regardless of number
- Photocopy services, 24 hours
- Universal gym
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Cable or satellite television, 32-inch LCD flat screen with DirecTV Residential Experience Satellite Television
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Hearing impaired services. TDD phones available at the Front Desk
- Exterior corridor
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless Internet access; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access; All guest rooms are hardwired for Internet access
- Computer available
- Mail services, outgoing mail service is available as well as postage for purchase. Available 24-hours a day at the front desk.
- Ice/vending machines
- Complimentary USA Today & Shelbyville Times-Gazette newspaper daily
Best Western Celebration Inn & Suites
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western celebration inn & suites in Shelbyville.
Best Western Celebration Inn & Suites
Conveniently located, the best western celebration inn & suites in Shelbyville, Tennessee is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 35.487095 / Latitude: -86.446595
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: BNA Airport (Nashville). (53.9 miles) Take Interstate 40 West to Nashville, Interstate 24 East to Chattanooga. Take 81A Exit and Highway 231 South for approximately 20 miles and at Highway 41A (Madison Street) turn left. The Best Western Celebration Inn & Suites will be on right hand side.
From: Chattanooga, TN. Interstate 24 West towards Nashville, Take Exit 111 (Highway 55 W/McMinnville) turn left and follow Highway 55 to Tullahoma, TN (ten miles), turn right onto Highway 41A. Follow 41A to Shelbyville (ten miles). The Best Western Celebration Inn & Suites will be on the left.
From: South (via Interstate 65). Follow Interstate 65 North into Tennessee, Take Exit 22, turn left on Highway 31A, turn right on Highway 64, turn left on Highway 231 and turn right on Highway 41A (Madison Street). The Best Western Celebration Inn & Suites will be on right hand side. (Approximately 30 miles from I-65)
From: West Tennessee. Follow Interstate 24 or 40 East towards Nashville, then follow Interstate 24 towards Chattanooga. Take Exit 81A, (Shelbyville/Murfreesboro Exit) Highway 231 South 20 miles, Highway 41A (Madison Street) turn left. The Best Western Celebration Inn & Suites will be a mile on the right hand side.
From: Knoxville, TN. (208 miles) Follow Interstate 40 West towards Nashville. Take Exit 235 TN 840 WEST towards Murfreesboro. Follow TN-840 to Interstate 24 East towards Murfreesboro/Chattanooga. Take Exit 81A, (Shelbyville/Murfreesboro Exit) Highway 231 South 20 miles, Highway 41A (Madison Street) turn left. The Best Western Celebration Inn & Suites will be a mile on the right hand side.
Best Western Celebration Inn & Suites
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
An annual music fest in Manchester, the Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival takes place on a secluded, 700-acre farm in central Tennessee. Located 40 miles northwest of Chattanooga and 60 miles southeast of Nashville, Bonnaroo is a four-day music festival featuring everything from current indie, folk, and alternative to jazz, hip hop, and electronica.
Each June, Bonnaroo is home to 150 performances across 10 stages at Great Stage Park. Bonnaroo also features performances by contemporary and legendary comedians, an onsite mini-film festival, and plenty of artwork for show and sale.
Throughout Tennessee, you'll find a wealth of charming and quaint towns, each a unique embodiment of southern living. In Middle Tennessee, head just south of Murfreesboro and just north of Shelbyville to discover Bell Buckle. Measuring in at just about half a square mile in total area, Bell Buckle is home to the annual R.C. & Moon Pie Festival.
As you explore the charming and subtle town, visit the Bell Buckle Cafe, where you'll find a wide selection of American cuisine favorites. Every March around the middle of the month, visit and check out the Daffodil Day, an ideal destination for those who love flowers and small-town festivals.
There will be much to see and do during your next stay in Tennessee. From the rich and iconic music history of the state, to the impressive and must-see attractions, there's no way you leave with disappointment. During a visit to the middle region of the state, be sure to check out the Fly Arts Center in Shelbyville.
You can find the Fly Arts Center near downtown Shelbyville along McGrew Street and Main Street. It's housed within the old Fly Manufacturing Company Building. Within the Fly Arts Center, you can find the Fly Community Theater, Bedford Art Gallery & Gift Shop, and the Bedford County History Museum.
Just off of Cascade Hollow Road and Highway 269 in central Tennessee, the George Dickel Distillery is a staple of the Tennessee whiskey landscape. The distillery is a popular attraction in Normandy, just southeast of Shelbyville, and is a member of the American Whiskey Trail.
You'll find a number of distillery tours at George Dickel, where you can taste and purchase a variety of different blends. They feature the Old No. 8 Brand, the Superior No. 12 Brand, and the No. 1 Foundation Recipe – a 91 proof whiskey. The Cascade Hollow Distillery was introduced in 1877, then purchased by George Dickel in 1884.
Located in Lynchburg, the Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey Distillery is where Mr. Jack Daniel first developed Old No. 7 Whiskey in 1866 – making it America's oldest registered distillery. Visit this National Historic Site in middle Tennessee to enjoy a free guided tour of the distillery.
After the tour, enjoy a southern-style meal at Miss Mary Bobo's, now past its 100th year of operation. Visitors enjoy this Boarding House's original charm while savoring the delicious meals prepared by Jack Daniel's great-grandniece, Lynne Tolley – also a master taster for the distillery. Nearby southern Tennessee cities include Fayetteville, Winchester, Shelbyville, and Monteagle.
Use your imagination to picture what prehistoric life must have been like when you visit the Old Stone Fort in Middle Tennessee. Built by Woodland Era Native Americans, the Old Stone Fort was a ceremonial and sacred gathering place located on a hilltop surrounded by rivers and cliffs. An underground museum accompanies the fort and provides dioramas and exhibitions of its more than 2,000 years of history.
The site also features several miles of hiking trails, allowing willing visitors to discover more artifacts left behind by the mound builders. Picnic tables make for an excellent lunch break while exploring this park, a short hop away from Shelbyville, Winchester, and Monteagle.
Founded in 1870, the Webb School is a co-ed, college prep and boarding school located in Bell Buckle – a small town in middle Tennessee not far from Shelbyville. The Webb School was originally founded in Culleoka, and moved to Bell Buckle in 1886.
The Webb School was also originally a boys only institution, but in 1973 the school finally began to admit girls. The grade range at the Webb School is 6th through 12th. Enjoy a campus tour with your prospective daughter or son, check out the Webb School Library, and be sure to experience a live performance from the Webb School Fine Arts Program.
Make your travel plans for Tennessee. You'll want to explore the middle region near Winchester and Shelbyville – you won't be far from the University of Tennessee Space Institute. Because they are in close proximity to one another, UTSI and the nearby Arnold Engineering Development Center often work in tandem.
UTSI, academically, has a focus on graduate studies, and in such, many of the students who've studied at UTSI has been major contributors to advancements in the world of aeronautics. UTSI opened in 1964, and today it is home to the Center for Laser Applications.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.10 mile(s) from Celebration Grounds, home of Calsonic Arena, and the Tennessee Walking Horse National Celebration, Mule and Donkey Show, and numerous other events
- 0.10 mile(s) from Calsonic Arena, home of numerous equine events as well as Circus', Motorcross Events, Rodeos, the Nashville Symphony, and much more
- 6.95 mile(s) from Historic Wartrace, home of the Wartrace Music Festival as well as many historic homes and shops.
- 8.95 mile(s) from Historic Bell Buckle, home of numerous artisians, craftsmen, and the famous Bell Buckle Cafe, step back in time strolling Bell Buckle shops as well as the annual Bell Buckle RC Cola & Moon Pie Festival as well as their annual craft show.
- 11.95 mile(s) from George Dickel Distillery, home of the Famous George Dickel Distillery located in beautiful Cascade Hollow
- 14.5 mile(s) from Jack Daniel's Distillery, home of the Famous Old Number 9, in Historic Lynchburg
- 15.82 mile(s) from Henry Horton State Park
- 20.43 mile(s) from Bonnaroo Music Festival, Manchester's Annual Music and Arts Festival normally one weekend in June.
- 21.36 mile(s) from Tim's Ford State Park
- 23.43 mile(s) from Old Cowan Plantation, Fayetteville
- 24.64 mile(s) from Historic Fayetteville
- 25.08 mile(s) from Historic Cannonsburgh, a historic interpretive village in Murfreesboro
- 25.75 mile(s) from Oaklands Historic Site
- 27.35 mile(s) from Stone River National Batt
- 28.84 mile(s) from Falls Mill & Country Stor, a beautiful rural setting with a working Grist Mill
- 35.63 mile(s) from Historic Sewanee, a beautiful town which is home to the University of the South.
- 44.79 mile(s) from US Space & Rocket Center, the United States Space & Rocket center features a wonderful space museum with an IMAX® theatre as well as being the home of Space Camp
- 50.00 mile(s) from Downtown Nashville, home of the world famous Grand Ole Opry, the Tennessee Titans NFL, the Nashville Predetors NHL, museums, restaurants and so much more
- 0.01 mile(s) from Advance Auto Parts
- 0.01 mile(s) from World Champion Horse Equipment
- 0.01 mile(s) from French's Shoes & Boots
- 0.02 mile(s) from Badcock Home Furnishings
- 0.02 mile(s) from Rose's Discount Store
- 0.03 mile(s) from Family Dollar
- 0.67 mile(s) from Bedford Cheese Company
- 0.66 mile(s) from Rite Aide
- 0.66 mile(s) from Liquidation Outlet
- 0.68 mile(s) from Dollar General Market
- 0.68 mile(s) from Goodwill
- 0.69 mile(s) from CVS
- 0.69 mile(s) from Factory Connection
- 0.71 mile(s) from Walgreen's
- 0.86 mile(s) from Kroger
- 1.12 mile(s) from Radio Shack
- 1.67 mile(s) from Lowe's
- 1.83 mile(s) from Verizon Wireless
- 1.85 mile(s) from GameStop
- 1.85 mile(s) from Dollar Tree
- 1.85 mile(s) from Sally's Beauty Supply
- 1.86 mile(s) from Walmart® Supercenter
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 0.10 mile(s) from Calsonic Arena, located within the heart of Middle Tennessee, The Celebration Grounds, Calsonic Arena is the perfect setting for any event.
- 0.64 mile(s) from Davis Brother Motorsports, retail motorsports store
- 1.14 mile(s) from Shelbyville Recreation Center, a full service recreation center offering classes, and indoor and outdoor pool with outdoor water park.
- 2.17 mile(s) from Bedford County Fairground
- 0.001 mile(s) from Krystal's, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 24 hours
- 0.07 mile(s) from Fish, Wings, and Thingz, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.07 mile(s) from Domino's Pizza, bar/lounge, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.07 mile(s) from Whitt's Barbecue, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.08 mile(s) from McDonald's®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.15 mile(s) from Taco Bell, fast food, Mexican, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.54 mile(s) from Hardee's, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.55 mile(s) from Casa Mexicana, bar/lounge, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.56 mile(s) from Subway® Sandwiches, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.60 mile(s) from Dairy Queen, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.60 mile(s) from Pizza Hut, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.68 mile(s) from Great Wall, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.68 mile(s) from Chef Chin's Restaurant, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.65 mile(s) from Captain D's Seafood, full service, seafood, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.65 mile(s) from Burger King, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.65 mile(s) from Wendy's, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.65 mile(s) from Arby's, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.66 mile(s) from KFC, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.74 mile(s) from Ruby Tuesday, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.86 mile(s) from Sonic Drive In, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.84 mile(s) from Legend's Steakhouse, full service, steak house, open for: lunch, dinner
Best Western Celebration Inn & Suites
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Shelbyville. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean