Best Western Brentwood
5581 Franklin Pike Circle, Brentwood, TN 37027-4363
Phone: 615/373-8585 | Fax: 615/371-9259 | 46 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 2:00 PM | Online Reservations
Welcome to Best Western Brentwood!
Lodging in Brentwood is very convenient to Nashville, which is only seven miles away and offers some of the best night life and live music in the world.
If you're looking for hotels in Brentwood with genuine southern hospitality, that's exactly what we deliver. A convenient location, friendly staff and free high speed Internet make you feel right at home. Brentwood, Tennessee is just a brief drive from Nashville, and offers all the southern charm you're after while still being adjacent to the big city.
The Shoppes at Brentwood Hills is a big reason why many guests stay at our Brentwood hotel. The Bridgestone Arena, Titans Stadium and the Grand Ole Opry are also popular must-see attractions, and our Brentwood Tennessee hotel is committed to ensuring each guests' stay is as pleasurable as possible. From a warm welcome to the spacious rooms and luxury bedding, guests can rest assured that they'll be treated just like family here.
Our location is next door to The Shoppes at Brentwood Hills, and a short distance to 100 Oaks Shopping Center, the Opry Mills Mall and Cheekwood Botanical Gardens. Shopping may be a sport near our Brentwood hotel, but there's also the great outdoors to explore. Another option is a day spent at the Cumberland Science Museum. The Nashville Zoo is a must, especially for families. With free parking and a great location, nothing beats staying at our Brentwood hotel.
Many business travelers, students and faculty also favor our Brentwood hotel. Belmont and David Lipscomb Universities are nearby, and employees of Life Point Hospital, Hexagon Metrology, and Advanced Composite are within close proximity to our hotel. The local Tennessee Baptist Convention is another big event in the area, and we're happy to host participants from near and far.
Book your quiet Best Western Brentwood room today and start planning a memorable vacation! Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee.
- Exercise facility Open from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Cardiovascular equipment
- Stair stepper
- 24-hour front desk
- Interior/Exterior corridor
- Express check in
- Express check out
- Late check out
- Safe deposit box
- Cable or satellite television
- Business center
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy services
- Photocopy machine
- Mail services
- Physically challenged services wheelchair accessible
- Hearing impaired services
- Physically challenged facilities
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- High-speed Internet access, complimentary in public areas
Best Western Brentwood
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western brentwood in Brentwood.
Best Western Brentwood
Conveniently located, the best western brentwood in Brentwood, Tennessee is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 36.041215 / Latitude: -86.780795
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Nashville Airport. From airport parking lot, merge onto Interstate 40 westbound. After four miles, Interstate 40 splits into two parts. Veer to the left and after about 30 seconds merge onto Interstate 440 westbound toward Memphis. Take the second exit off Interstate 440 which is Interstate 65 and stay to the left to get on Interstate 65 southbound. After you have traveled about 10 miles, you will get off Interstate 65 onto Exit 74-A (Old Hickory Boulevard) which is the second exit. When on Old Hickory Boulevard, make a left at the second light onto Franklin Pike Circle. The Best Western Brentwood is the second drive on the left.
From: Downtown Nashville. Take Interstate 65 South. Exit at 74-A (Old Hickory Boulevard). At the second light make a left onto Franklin Pike Circle. The Best Western Brentwood is the second driveway on the left.
Best Western Brentwood
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Frozen in 1779, the Historic Mansker's Fort is set in Goodlettsville just north of the Nashville area. Settled along Avery's Trace, Mansker's Fort is an interactive museum offering tours weekdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Known to be the longest standing brick structure in mid-Tennessee, the Bowen Plantation House is also found at Mansker's Fort. Constructed in 1787, this historic site was the former home of Captain William Bowen of the Revolutionary War.
Tennessee travelers may also check out the free museum in the Historic Mansker's Station Visitor Center for exhibits and further information. The museum is open weekdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Set on Highway 100, the Loveless Café is an iconic eatery located in southwestern Nashville. Famous for its southern cooking menu, Loveless Café attracts celebrities, the media, and food-lovers from around the world to the Nashville metro area.
Established in 1951, this award-winning restaurant is open daily from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. – and offers plenty of take-home goodies. Patrons can also check out the 4,800-square-foot Loveless Café Barn, home to the weekly, Wednesday-night Music City Roots Festival.
The number-one attraction in Music City, the Grand Ole Opry is set in Nashville, and honors country music's history.
"Country's most famous stage" is now a live-entertainment sensation with beginnings in 1925, from humble roots as a radio broadcast. Each week, Ryman is packed with fans enjoying the live show – in addition to the millions of people watching on TV and listening to the radio.
Western legends, as well as new country stars, step on the stage to perform a variety of country, gospel, bluegrass, and comedy. The Opry celebrates it all. While in Nashville, enjoy a behind-the-scenes tour of the Opry House. Don't forgot your camera for a memorable photograph on stage.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 7.80 mile(s) from Cumberland Science Museum
- 8.30 mile(s) from Cheekwood Botanical Garden, museum
- 8.96 mile(s) from Wild Horse Saloon, dIne and dance
- 9.50 mile(s) from Country Music Hall of Fame, museum
- 9.80 mile(s) from Ryman Auditorium, museum
- 10.39 mile(s) from The Parthenon, Centennial Park
- 11.30 mile(s) from Roy Acuff Theatre
- 13.00 mile(s) from Belle Meade Plantation, historical building
- 4.80 mile(s) from 100 Oaks, shopping center
- 6.90 mile(s) from Galleria Mall
- 6.90 mile(s) from Hickory Hollow Mall
- 16.45 mile(s) from Opry Mills, shopping center
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 4.30 mile(s) from Radnor Lake State Park, wildlife sanctuary, nature observatory, hiking trails, museum, visitor center
- 12.00 mile(s) from Shelby Park and Golf Course, picnic, roller blading, cycling, tennis court
- 15.00 mile(s) from Long Hunter State Park, hiking, picnic, swimming, boating, sailing, fishing, wildlife observation
- Adjacent to Waffle House® full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 24-hours
- Across the street from Panera Bread, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Fulins Asian Cuisine, full service, International, open for: lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Qduba Mexican, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Captain D's, full service, seafood, open for: lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Shoney's, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.20 mile(s) from Long Horn Steak House, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.50 mile(s) from Wendy's®, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.50 mile(s) from Church's Chicken, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.50 mile(s) from Corky's, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.60 mile(s) from No.1 Chinese, bar/lounge, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.60 mile(s) from Honey Bake Ham, full service American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.60 mile(s) from Nick of Thyme Greek, full service, Greek, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.60 mile(s) from MiyAko Japanese, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.70 mile(s) from O'Charley's, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 10.00 mile(s) from Chili's, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Hard Rock Cafe, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.00 mile(s) from Loveless Cafe, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.20 mile(s) from City Cafe, cafe, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 3.00 mile(s) from Rainforest Cafe, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 5.00 mile(s) from Calhoun's, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 4.00 mile(s) from Aquarium, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
Best Western Brentwood
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Brentwood. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean